Laura Rendler Rendler
Laura Rendler Rendler asked Donya Lynne:

When will the next Hope Falls book come out and will it have glimpses of Scott and Lacey's life?

Donya Lynne Sorry it took so long for me to answer. I rarely visit Goodreads anymore, so it's best to contact me on Facebook or by email.

In answer to your question, I currently don't have a plan for the next Hope Falls book. I want to write it, but Finding Lacey Moon, as much as I LOVED writing that story, didn't generate a lot of excitement among my readers. They all wanted me to write more of my AKM books and finish the Strong Karma Trilogy (which I did, yay!), so I've been spending time working on those stories right now. I do plan on writing more Hope Falls novels, and when I do, we'll see more of Scott and Lacey. :) I hope that helps.