Merrick Barker

Did the book really have to end with that horrible cliffhanger? . . . It crushed me.

To answer questions about Dangerous Creatures, please sign up.
Theodora Mina I think it is her way of ending the books in general. In the first series beautiful creatures she always ended each book with a cliffhanger so don't expect anything less form this series.
It is her way to add spice and suspense to the novels in order for the readers to read the next.
Merrick Barker But they didn’t die—I’m on page 53 of Dangerous Deception and both of them are still alive, but they aren’t how we left them, either.
Nick It confused me how she just died at the end you would think she is indistructible
Patric The book had to end with the cliffhanger it crushed me but it caused effect by using suspense
Image for Dangerous Creatures
by Kami Garcia (Goodreads Author)