Lorraine Hermiston

I didn't finish reading it, it was too depressing, but it was a good book. It just wasn't what I wanted to read right then. I realized I was looking for more lighthearted reading. I may read it again some other time. :)

Brandon Jones These people stuck through one of the worst natural disasters in history and you can't even make it through a book about them? ;)
Gnome Claire *Wishes she was as cool as Gnome Ann* you know this the the Q&A section not the review section right?
Smith Hicks Some books require the right mental state in order to read them meaningfully.
Molly Worth the read, depressing as it may be. This tells the story about those who stayed, not those who left.
Debbie I didn't finish either. The same as you, just too depressing. Lot's of interesting facts. I may come back to it at a later date.
cameron Ty it again. Just as much a triumph over adversity and a true explanation of why it happened but also a clear warning for our use of resources and the treatment of our planet.
Janet The audio version of this book is the only way to get through it. Good luck.
Image for The Worst Hard Time
by Timothy Egan (Goodreads Author)