Goodreads asked Anker Frankoni:

What are you currently working on?

Anker Frankoni "Mexican Eskimo Book 2: Octopus Asylum"

(Which begins) "We didn't get to make love that morning. It was to be Gia's birthday fuck. A present she was reluctant to either give or receive, having born our third child only 14 days earlier; but she knew it had to happen: one doesn't just blow off the birthday fuck. That was one of the things that first caused me to fall in love with Gia: she said, "What other day can a pussy draw you so far into the infinite?" and insisted that I should have my birthday fuck just three nights after we met. A seven year ritual between us by then, which started as the sly reminiscence of a joke for the first few years, but evolved into something that each of us felt as superstitious about as a chain letter — silly, we knew, but both loath to break it lest some bad bit of luck result... little did we know the curses that would befall our love."

But I'm getting ahead of myself! "Octopus Asylum" is scheduled for release in mid to late 2015... plenty of time for you to read "Mexican Eskimo Book 1: Exmikan" which is available now in print, Kindle, and audiobook formats at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JY8SXBW