Izabela Popis
Izabela Popis asked:

Is this book as bad as 'Halo'?

To answer questions about Hades, please sign up.
Tarra All of it is shite, don't waste your time...
Amelia King I hated halo but really enjoyed Hades. I found Halo badly written and incredibly boring, but Hades held my attention better - I actually liked it.
DiamondRose i liked this book, just as much as halo. It was very different to what halo was. i didn't like the fact they kind of portrayed hell to be a fun and nice place if you want to it to be, when it really is a horrible place. but overall the book was a good read!
Faraworld I actually liked Halo, but hated Hades.
♥ taylor ♥ Hades doesn't hold a candle to Halo. I found this book depressing and way to dark due to the fact that Bethany spends most of the book in Hades aka Hell. The book is still amazing and if you really enjoyed Halo then I am sure you will enjoy Hades.
Julliana It's better than 'Halo', but I still didn't enjoy it that much. It was a better read, though, that's for sure!
Image for Hades