Goodreads asked Karl J. Morgan:

Karl J. Morgan Write! Everyone has at least one great story inside of them. I wrote my first book almost 30 years ago, back in the day when traditional publishing was the only option. Obviously, the flurry of rejection letters forced me to push it into memory. Now, with other options, I have written eleven books, eight of which are already on sale. If I expected to be a best-selling author, I probably would have given up again already. But that is not what it's about. Tell the world what you want to say! It doesn't matter whether it becomes a money-maker or not, although seeing people buy your work is a real thrill. Either way though, you will know that you have said what you wanted to say, and please know that there are plenty of people out there who will find a connection to your words.

And please let me know about your books. I would love to read what you have to say.