Ella
Ella asked:

To anyone who already read it. Can you plz rate it 1-10? (10 being the highest) :D

To answer questions about The Fill-In Boyfriend, please sign up.
Mollio 9
I thought it was so cute and it made me smile throughout almost the whole thing. The only problem was that I wanted to know so much more about what happened after the story
Valerie 11 it is one of the best books I've ever read! I really want to know what happens afterwards!
Teya Peck I'm older than the tween young adult age it was meant for, however, I'm going to answer honestly. I was give it a solid 8. It is we written with a pretty accurate portrayal of high school and its many personalities. I gave it the high number because it matures, it grows and you can see th e deceptive spinning of webs. Spoken lies or omission, and not owning up to ones actions. The maturity comes in when she realizes there is more than just the superficial cover and there is more important things to life. I enjoyed the short sweet break. It was so well written I wanted to hit the villain. Which villain you will have to decide for yourself.
Kimi 100! This book totally deserves more than a 10! This book is a combination of romance, drama, and to put the cherry on top this book is interesting! I love it and I bet that anybody with a brain will love it to!
Issah Zagado 10! It was so cute, you should read it :)
Dee Price 9! It was a cute and engaging story.
Laika Not a fan so giving it 0 is quite generous. Ok, maybe 1-2.
Rana Yousif 8 or 8.5 .. I've just finished reading it and I liked it ...
Sania Oh, definitely a 9.5!! It was kind of angsty and that derailed me a little but cute and funny as well!
Lynne 2 out of 10 actually that's worse than what i gave Twilight .
Lila I would say 8.5 ;) it gave me a big smile, so funny and true.
Image for The Fill-In Boyfriend
by Kasie West (Goodreads Author)