Gina Marie
Gina Marie asked:

I am so excited and grateful to of won an advance copy of A New Hope by Robyn Carr! I am a huge fan of hers!!! I love her Virgin River series, and am so looking forward to starting the Thunder Point series. Can anyone tell me if it's okay to read out of order in the Thunder Point series?

To answer questions about A New Hope, please sign up.
Nancy Shepherd I must agree with Fridgey. It is better to read the books on order, but the storyline holds up if you skip a book in the series.
Fridgey It's not a disaster... Since it's a location-based series (like VR) the older characters are obviously around and involved, but the main storyline is always 2 relatively new people. You're better off going from the start, but you won't be lost, there's no over-arching theme or plotline you'll miss.
Image for A New Hope
by Robyn Carr (Goodreads Author)