Rouselle
Rouselle asked:

Will there be a third book? Please let there be a third book!

To answer questions about P.S. I Still Love You, please sign up.
Mariestel Correlo I don't think there should be a third book. But of there should be a sequel, I believe it should be about Kitty. The last part of the book made it seem like LJ left something for her to discover and enjoy. I am simply happy with the ending. Peter and LJ fit together more than anybody else. :)
Sydney Winstanley I want there to be! I want to see a Lara Jean and John relationship!!
Taima’s wonderland There has to be i really want to know what happens to her dad and if Margot will ever get back with josh
Sarisa102 There will be a thrid book in Spring 2017 Jenny Han announced it recently
Kasia No! I don't want a 3rd book. Like I said in my review, the ending of this book was really sweet and simple. Making another book will just add problems to Lara Jean and Peter's relationship. Her dad and Kitty are not major characters in the book, so what happens to them isn't as important as the relationship between Peter and Lara Jean.
Emily there is but i want the movie
Amy Brooke Yes it calls always and forever
Judith Hupkens Oh my... that is an amazing idea!! I really hope Jenny Han will publish a sequel!!
QueenQuan McKinney yes it's called Always and forever, lara jean
♥ Kym Yes there's a 3rd book and it's a cliffhanger (I think!) and it's called "Always and Forever, Lara Jean"
Sarah Croker Yes, the third books is going to be called,
Forever and Always, Lara Jean
Francisca Raquel I don't think there will be. And I accept that, I know I got some loose ends in this book, but I think the ending is very acceptable, and it is enough for the story of Lara and Peter. If there is a another book, I hope it's about some other character, if there is in fact a continuation will only add more conflicts and problems. It is tiring!

I'm happy with the two books and the end!
Stephen Young She has left enough wriggle room to squeeze out another book. It'll be tough though. After all, Lara Jean is about to turn 17 while Kitty has just turned 10. So LJ is a rising senior while Kitty is going into 5th grade. Hard to imagine Kitty, still a grade schooler, taking care of Dad the same way as Margot and LJ after LJ leaves the nest. Do we import a certain neighbor or find some other plot line?
Hayley unfortunatley I read that there will only be the two books "like to halfs of a heart" is how the author described it.
Image for P.S. I Still Love You
by Jenny Han (Goodreads Author)