Bob
Bob asked:

Is it good because i dont want to waste money if its not good or if it doesnt have anything to do with the series?

To answer questions about Mitosis, please sign up.
Coby Pennington Yes, it adds several things to the series and is referenced in Lux as well. I found the kindle/audiobook combo for less than $2.
Timo Aun It's 3.95$ on Audible, probably could be even found cheaper in text form?
Raederle Phoenix It's only two chapters. I enjoyed it and I'm glad to have it, but it is a tiny fraction of a book for a full book price.
Smartalec I honestly thought that is was a great book and worth the buy. It takes place right before Firefight and I honestly loved it more then the previous book.
Kitty Don't bother buying it. I got if for half price (Bookseller privilage) and I still feel a bit ripped off. Almost half the book is a preview for Firefight. Read it, but read it for free.
Sean Ballentine It should be free to download from any local library.
Arian I actually got it online for free. Lol.
Ryan Middlebrook It's ok. A side story to get you through to Firefight. They reference it a lot in Firefight but it's not must know information. Very short
Image for Mitosis
by Brandon Sanderson (Goodreads Author)