Ilse
Ilse asked:

I'm so excited, wish this won't be the last Argeneau book... it won't be, will it ?? Anyhow I'm kinda hooked on long series with this subject, any recommendations for me as to which books else to read whilst I wait for this one ??

To answer questions about About a Vampire, please sign up.
Heather Alexandra Anthony has a good 4 book vampire series or if you want something longer try either Jeaniene Frost (cat and bones (7 books) or vlad and leila series(will be 4 books once completed) or Tina Folsom's Scanguards series (10 books presently). If you are looking for darker vampires then I would say Laurell K Hamilton's Anita Blake series (particularly the first10 books are excellent then there's a slight hiccup and the last few books of hers have gone back more to what they were originally. If you want to venture off your current topic but stay in the paranormal/uf world then I would suggest Ilona Andrews (kate daniels or the edge series as both are excellent), Patricia Briggs (alpha and omega series), Dannika Dark (mageri series) or Gini Koch's Alien series (this one is at 11 and counting and starts with Touched by an Alien -her books are laugh out loud funny. Hope this helps.
Missyb Dante & Tommaso each have a book coming & her agent has negotiated a contract for 3 other books. That was her answer on vampirebookclub.net on what we can look forward to.
LizardQueen If you like paranormal, you should totally read Kresley Cole's Immortals After Dark series. It has pretty much every supernatural creature you can think of. I love the series. Her series and Lynsay Sands books are the only contemporary paranormals I read. There are 15 books, book 16 comes out in Dec. 2015.
Kuljit I love Nalini Singh's Guild Hunter series. It had Archangel's, Vampires and of course Vampire Hunters. Really well written with a refreshing storyline, it is one of my favorites next to Lynsay's Argeneau series. I don't know if you tend to stick to paranormal romance only but I also just got addicted to Nora Roberts as well. I'm a sucker for a good romance, I'm afraid. Lol. Hope you enjoy these suggestions, I really did. Also, if you're interested I'm trying to start an online group on goodreads to talk about romance books and About A Vampire is going to be October's read if you want to join.
Tracey Clark I have to second a lot of Heather's recommendations... I would also add Karen Chance and Shelly Laurenston/G.A. Aiken... Chance has vamps, but Laurenston/Aiken doesn't... both great paranormal romance...
Jessica Kerrelyn Sparks has a good vampire/shifter series, and Katie Macalister has a good vampire series and dragon shifter series.
avis03 I recommend the Black Dagger Brotherhood series by J R Ward.
Bridget Mccullough I highly recommend the Night Huntress Series by Jeaniene Frost. She has a spin off series as well but I recommend reading them all in order. (She has the reading order listed on her site because some of the spin off's take place in between books of the main series)
Image for About a Vampire
by Lynsay Sands (Goodreads Author)