Sarah Nadal
Sarah Nadal asked:

Am I the only one that is kind of pissed of about the fact that clhoe was a red head with curls in the first book, a blond with long hair in the second book and now in this one a straberry blond with curls? I'm sorry but wtf?

To answer questions about Exposed, please sign up.
Virginia Hill Hah! And without verifying by checking book one. I swore her car was a Mini Cooper named Phoebe. Yet in book two it's a Honda with no pet name mentioned. Oops!
♥︎♥︎Sofia♥︎♥︎ I call this Plotzophrenia....The mental defect that makes authors forget their own plot points.
Primero No, you're not. I just finished the second book and had to go back to check the first book to make sure she was a red head. And now you say she is a strawberry blond in the third book? I hate it when authors make mistake like this.
Peta Omg! I so couldn't get over that. And the fact that in the first book it was her mother ringing and in the second her brother! Make up your mind or at least do a fact check before publishing.
Laurie Yep to both hair & car.... WTF
Image for Exposed