I'm just wondering if this book is worth it? On a scale from one to ten, how would you rate it? Please note that I like books such as Harry Potter, Percy Jackson and the Hunger Games!

To answer questions about Throne of Glass, please sign up.
Robert Fontenot 10 it has the action of the hunger games but with the high fantasy of harry potter
Ella Grace I you like those sort of books you will love Throne of Glass! It basically blends them all together and the outcome is amazing! Trust me you will love this book!!
Elle I love Harry Potter and Percy Jackson, and I love this book series as well. Each installment is better than the last. Based on the technical things, I would rate it 9 since no book is perfect, but otherwise, it would be a 100. Plus, if it helps, Mr. Rick Riordan himself rated Throne of Glass 5/5 stars. You should definitely try it!
Eva B. It tries to combine the magic of HP, the humor of PJO, and the stakes of THG, but ultimately has low stakes and the world's most annoying and overpowered protagonist.
3/10, because I feel generous.
Kendra Definitely a 10.
suzy gumble I would give it a 10. I started to read them because my 13year old daughter wanted to just to check as I didn't know the author and after reading the first one we fought to see who would get to read the rest in the series first. Really enjoyed them.
Lucy I love Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, and Hunger Games, and I love these books. They are action packed, with intriguing concepts, and a great plot. If Harry Potter is a 10, Throne of Glass is an 8
Image for Throne of Glass
by Sarah J. Maas (Goodreads Author)