Morgan
Morgan asked:

Can I put this in my YA section or is it definitely Adult?

To answer questions about Royal Wedding, please sign up.
Amanda It is definitely written as an adult book with adult content (although not very explicit), but the writing style is the same as the other books. I don't think that anyone who has read the rest of the series would have a problem with it.
Jessica (JT) I think it appeals to adults more because Mia is 25-26 and her problems are more adult now, but sex is only implied (chapters end before anything happens) and there is a tiny amount of violence off screen. Even swears are [redacted]. YA is probably fine.
Gabi Mia is 25/26 in this book, but the writing style seemed to me to be the same as in the previous books. There was no sex or much violence so I would go with YA.
Image for Royal Wedding
by Meg Cabot (Goodreads Author)