Solange
Solange asked:

I love the title of this book. I went o high school in Key West, Florida and so knew my share of "Bubbas" growing up. Great title. How is the writing?

To answer questions about Bubba Done It, please sign up.
Claire The writing and the editing are fine. Ms. Toussaint gives us good characterizations, lots of local flavor, and has a sense of humor that makes her books easy on the brain - a great way to unwind after a long day.

It's a cozy mystery, so there are no gore and guts, speech patterns are local but it's not full of foul language, and it's easy to grow to like the characters because she takes the time to create them as real people with life's problems any one of us may encounter. Then she adds a little more.
Maggie Hi Solange,

I have truly enjoyed writing this series and, in particular, my Bubba book. So many people have commented on the fun name, so I got the right title! I hope you will pick up a copy and spend some time with my amateur sleuth Baxley Powell.

Maggie Toussaint
Image for Bubba Done It
by Maggie Toussaint (Goodreads Author)