marie
marie asked:

Would you recommend this book to a 15 year old boy? Is he most likely to enjoy it and find the story interesting, or rather feel down?

To answer questions about Lord of the Flies, please sign up.
Karla Kay I think a 15 year old boy could handle reading this book. My son read it at age 14, as it was required in school. He ended up enjoying the book. Of course the lessons helped him understand the theme of the book. But it is a bit disturbing, so if this not something your son would enjoy, probably not a good choice.
Laura I personally did not enjoy this novel. It has so many characters and absolutely no plot and climax. It was down right boring. I'm surprised thatI I even finished it! I recommend the novel 'Legend' by Marie Lu to this 15 year old boy.
Image for Lord of the Flies