Zita angelica
Zita angelica asked:

Does anyone have a some book recommendations similar to You ?

To answer questions about You, please sign up.
April Nicole The collector by John Fowles
Marsha The Kind Worth Killing by Peter Swanson
Beverly Low OMG you did read Hidden Bodies, right??? The sequel, awesome!!!
Stef Behind Closed Doors, B.A Paris!
Ian Stewart The Dexter series, it is pretty much the same 1st person dark humor.
Christa Stanula Davy Gone Girl, Hidden Bodies, The Butterfly Garden
Fran Becker I would also suggest Patricia Highsmith's Ripley series. There, too, the reader finds the killer to be very sympathetic.
Michele Smith Our Kind of Cruelty by Araminta Hall
Brittnee Out Kind of Cruelty
NaTaya Hastings I found "Room" to be very similar... perhaps not in the telling but in the psychological trauma and the eeriness of how crazy and obsessed people can become. I recommend it if you haven't read it and like this book.
Catherine at The Gilmore Guide to Books Very similar, but to a lesser degree- Loner. Narrator does not go as far as Joe does, but psychologically it's very disturbing. Plus, it takes place on a college campus so is very relevant and timely.
Binyam Mesfin The girl on the train
Kristin Berlin Syndrome by Melanie Joosten. Set in Germany, Clare is a tourist who quickly becomes the target of Andi's obsession. He is charming and sympathetic just like Joe.
Kimberly The Collector by John Fowles, and The Butterfly Garden by Dot Hutchison (a very excellent book).
Deb Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine. I LOVE books with unreliable narrators like You!
Lynn Morgan I really liked Mean Streak by Sandra Brown.
Tanya The Cellar by Natasha Preston

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...
Rumi stolen by lucy christopher
Vicki The Book of You by Claire Kendal
Elizabeth Bennet gone girl obviously
Kermy One more for Our Kind of Cruelty and The Collector
Shannon Hovey American Psycho by Bret Easton Ellis
Haylee Currently reading Amethyst by Brooklynn Dean. It's about a woman who gets really obsessed with a rocker. It's dark, gritty, first person present tense. Kind of gives me the same vibe in that way.
Lenny Burnham Social Creatures isn't nearly as good but it's a very similar vibe
Angelica Pugh This book is symbolically about black woman and obsessive satanic caucasoid man!
Anne the Book of You by Claire Kendall, it chilled me even more than You
Hannah Wen Perfect Days by Raphael Montes
Maggie Brown Doing Harm by Kelly Parsons....so good!
Jen Perfect Days by Raphael Montes
Aleisha Into the darkest corner by Elizabeth Haynes. A fantastic book. The girl on a train by Paula Hawkins.
Karen Wickham Into the Darkest Corner by Elizabeth Haynes
Image for You
You
by Caroline Kepnes (Goodreads Author)