Yoparkhome001 lee

This is my favorite book. because all of the roles are so different from each other. i like their inner world explanations very much. Heathcliff is so true to himself. Which role do you like best?

To answer questions about Wuthering Heights, please sign up.
Octavia the reader For sure Heathcliff, most of the characters are amazing and so complex, but Heathcliff's character has this hero/villain feel to him that always intrigued me! Cathy is obviously a character that helps the novel but I always disliked her, she seemed so arrogant to me and almost helpless towards her death. It was her fault she preferred status over love. Thats just my view.
I agree, I believe Heathcliff's refusal to change made him a strong character, even though it made him cruel towards the younger generation in the novel. Heathcliff embodied Wuthering Heights, he was stoic, isolated and guarded. Thats what I loved, that among the desolate moors he did fit in characteristically even if he wasn't accepted by its inhabitants.
Image for Wuthering Heights