Riya
Riya asked:

Which age group it is for?

To answer questions about Divergent, please sign up.
Katie Verm although it is young adult book I read it when I was 12.
Valeria any 12+ could read this
Shruti I read this when I was 12. It was awesome
Lincoln I read it at 38, and while some parts felt a little YA, I enjoyed it very much as a whole.
Amy I actually read this when I was 11. It's great!
Addison Dixon I'd say 13 and up. My cousin--who read it when she was 13--loved it and read the entire series.
Oliver I'd this a book for teenagers and young adults
saaya stewart I know I am late but I am reading it and I am 11. I absolutely love it!
Person 11-infinity!!! Read it in class. They are some YA parts. Some mature scenes. There are kissing and intimate scenes. The movie shows these scenes too. So...yah
Carson J. Eisner I read this first at 10 and it felt about right. I loved it.
Jeremy Pennington I read this book when I was 9, I don't recommend doing so though. There was a lot I didn't quite understand. So I reread it when I was 14
Lindsay I'm in my mid thirties, got through the first 12 chapters, but had to put it down. The writing feels quite YA to the point of spelling everything out. It was too simplistic for me (I had just finished A Handmaid's Tale and it was a large departure).
Lani Would a middle school boy enjoy it?
Nola Byrum I'd say 13-18. I don't know, maybe adults would like it though.
Trekkie I would sat 15/16+ there was a pretty descriptive kissing scene and even more in the rest of the series
Emilee Schneider I read it when I was 10. It was really good and I understood most of it but there was some mature stuff
Maya like a lot of people I would say 11+
Sarah Some parts are intense
I am 10 I read it it was good if u can handle it
Rachel Klein Depends on person
Louis Young Adult, between 10 and 13 really
Alexis I would recommend it for ages 11+
Elizabeth A. Delaney I read it at 10 best book ever.
Olivia I read this when I was 11, but I was pretty mature. I think you should be 12 when you read this. This is an amazing book!
Kathi Depends on how strong you are, you should be able to handle violence and love
Mrs D Whitehead I don't think it matters how old you are - I'm in my fifties and am a hard audience to please and I enjoyed it. Don't pigeon-hole it!
Caz Adults read it too!!
Andreanna The age group for this book would be 12 to 16.
Maggie I would say 11 and up.
Image for Divergent
by Veronica Roth (Goodreads Author)