Sara Price
Sara Price asked:

Does anyone else just want to skip Kate's parts? Ugh, she is one of the most insufferable characters I've come across in ages.

To answer questions about The Engagements, please sign up.
Christi Yes. Kate was so obnoxious. She was incapable of being happy for people who didn't want the same things that she does. Dan is a saint for putting up with her.
Kari Anderson I have read this book twice, and the second reading I was really tempted to skip her parts. Everything about this character was stuck up and annoying. She really dragged a good book down.
Carmel Forgot about her, trying to block her out....
Amy It might make the book a bit less awful to do so. She definitely is one of the most insufferable characters I have come across in years as well. And I got the sense that Smith doesn't realize she was. I think she was Smith's mouthpiece. In which case, I pity her for leading a life of misery.
Alan Simpson I think I hated every character in the book.
Image for The Engagements
by J. Courtney Sullivan (Goodreads Author)