Avantika
Avantika asked:

To answer questions about Kane & Abel, please sign up.
Neha Guppta Yes, Kane was the benefactor and entrusted with the confidence by backing him to re-build everything without having to disclose his identity but there were a few episodes that had happened that had only dig deeper their egos, grow their hatred towards each other stronger. One such major episode was when Abel had bought and sold the shares of the interstate bringing Kane in an ugly middle position with the Lester board, Abel didn't help but only threaten him and disconnected the phone. And given the shrewd businessmen they both were and how much value they owe to the reputation they hold, they no way could put up with the attempts of the damage the other had tried to cause. And this subsequently only led Kane to refuse to help when Abel seek.
Mai Dam I think William already accepted the fact that Abel would not know and did not blame him for that. I was sadder when William died before he could meet his son. As in Wladek, you pronoun W as V, "V-la-dek"
Lia I was cringing when William did not disclose this fact to Abel. Abel wont seek revenge for the death of Leroy if he wasn't mislead to thought that Stevens is his benefactor. However, William is angry with Abel's disrespectful behavior when he needed help so I think the blame should be on Wladek too. By the way, how do you pronounce Wladek?
Image for Kane & Abel