Rachel
Rachel asked:

I'll be going to the bookstore this month and I am wondering whether I should get Divergent. I want to get the Hunger Games and the Infernal Devices but I am kinda confused about Divergent. Mainly because even though I haven't read it I know a bit of what happen's at the end of the series and I didn't really like how it turned out in Allegient. Can you help me decide? Can you give suggestions for other great series?

To answer questions about Divergent, please sign up.
Addison Dixon Well, it's all up to you! My cousin decided to read Allegiant, in spite of the fact that she knew what happened. And I know people who've read either just the first one or the first and the second. Didn't faze them one bit! Plus by reading the story, you can get all the details. I've heard that Divergent is fast-paced and an easy read. I've also heard that those who like futuristic stories and romance will like Divergent. So, as I said--it's all up to you! You could always research it and see if it's your type of book anyway. :)
Other great series? Well, there's the Eragon series, the Lunar Chronicles, Lord of the Rings, The Chronicles of Narnia, the Ender's Game series, How To Train Your Dragon, Harry Potter, Mark of The Lion, Anne Of Green Gables, The Selection, and C.S. Lewis' Space Trilogy. Sorry if that seems like a lot. Haha
Image for Divergent
by Veronica Roth (Goodreads Author)