Does this book have to be read in order with the other books?

To answer questions about Kiss the Girls, please sign up.
Maria The first book contains some important elements which will be important in future books but you can read this one first.
Patterson explains in future books characters or events that happened before but there is not too much information.
Katie I read the second book without having read the first and I understood everything just fine. However, the name of the culprit from the first book is mentioned in this one, so if you plan to eventually read all of them, you might want to read them in order.
Chris If you plan on reading "Along came a spider", this book does allude to that story line, and could be a spoiler (if you are an attentive reader). I would recommend reading this one after book 1.
Pedro Pascasio no, you don't need other books. It is not related with other books.
Image for Kiss the Girls
by James Patterson (Goodreads Author)