Agwolfe
Agwolfe asked:

why is this not under fantasy also why is it not fiction?

Samantha H This book is not under Fantasy or Fiction, simply because it's not Fiction or Fantasy.
I have been reading this book since I was seven and I know that it is absolutely true. It tells the history of great leaders, and prophets about 600 year before Jesus Christ came, and it tells of their lives as they promised that Christ would come. It gives detailed accounts of many different people's lives as they fought for what was right and strove to live their lives always trying to be better people then they were.
This is a collection of many true stories and I know without a single shadow of a doubt that they are true.
I belong to The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter-Day Saints. You may know me as a Mormon, though that is not the correct term. Really, I am a Christian. Which, by the very definition, means someone who believes in Jesus Christ. I do more then that. I know with all of my heart, that there is a Christ, and that he did come down, that he showed us the perfect example of whom we should strive to be, that he was crucified for all of our sins on the cross, and that he rose again three days later.
If you want to know the very essence of what we believe, "We believe in God, the eternal father. And in his son, Jesus Christ, and in the Holy Ghost."
If you want to know as strongly as I do, all YOU have to do, is read the Book of Mormon, and pray to God, and ask him if it is true.
Jason Out of respect for all religions, faith-based books believed to be scripture are categorized as non-fiction. Refer to the Talmud, the Koran, The Bible, etc.
Abbie This book isn't under fantasy or fiction beciase this an accounant of many great leaders of the gospel around 600 B.C.E for a religion called LDS (Latter day saints). These are testimonies of the leaders from people from the Lamenites and Nephites and other important people for the LDS. This book is very important for LDS or you might of heard of the Mormons. You don't need to be mormon or LDS to read this. Try reading it and you'll see that everything did happen actually and why it isn't fiction or fantasy.
Timothy Morrison it would be normal for fantasy
Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"} There is an app you can get with the LDS bible, Book of Mormon, Doctrine Covenants, and the Pearl of Great price. It's called gospel library
Arlene I want to know why I can't put the book the pearl of great price on my kindle fire like I did with the doctrine and covenants book of Mormon and the bible?
Image for Book of Mormon, Doctrine and Covenants, Pearl of Great Price