Mark
Mark asked:

does any body think there are mistakes in in this book?

To answer questions about The Teeth of the Tiger, please sign up.
Jos This book IS a mistake!
Janet Mahlum Absolutely! For one thing, "longhorn" antelope. There are longhorn cattle and longhorn beetles, but antelope are pronghorns.

I doubt that succinylcholine in a ball point pen can be that effective as a murder weapon.
Janagan I did some research on succinylcholine, and the amounts mentioned were erroneous I feel like. As for Saddam Hussein, it is inherent that such mistakes will happen with military thrillers. 9/11 threw a lot of authors off, as did the 1991 breakup of the USSR, so you can hardly blame Clancy. Finally, this book is not a mistake. It is a bridge into the interesting concept of The Campus, with no rules or statutes, and with its own independent source of funding. I often wonder if we would be better of with such institutions myself.
Austin Strauss succinylcholine,
Jeff King My favourite error was Brian being spelt Brain and thus avoiding the spell-checker's red line of death...
The reviewer below was spot on. The whole book was an error. Clancy sold out to the cheapest ghost-writer in the industry.
A London pub only having a choice of two beers was a shocker too. Two?
Sending twin brothers on a covert op is unbelievably stupid too.
Adam How Saddam Hussein was assassinated in Executive Orders yet the Iraq War still happened...
Image for The Teeth of the Tiger