David James
David James asked:

how do you cast out demons if you cant see them?

Coffie Francis Averty We of the faith do not live by sight but by faith. so , you don't need sight to cast out demons.
Pamela Hankins God does not hear us for our much speaking. That means that prayer itself is not a means to an end. Saying certain words, as the cover of this book suggests, will not avail much. Mat 6:7, "But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking." Prayer is about our relationship with God. Communicating with Him with an intimacy born of having spent much time together. When we have that kind of a relationship God moves, even when we don't ask Him to, and certainly when we do ask Him to. Hosea 2:20-21, "I will even betroth thee unto me in faithfulness: and thou shalt know the LORD. And it shall come to pass in that day, I will hear, saith the LORD...". Zech13:9, "...they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God".
Further, regarding this book in particular, let me remind you again of the seven sons of Sceva. Acts 19:13-16, "Then certain of the vagabond Jews, exorcists, took upon them to call over them which had evil spirits the name of the Lord Jesus, saying, We adjure you by Jesus whom Paul preacheth. And there were seven sons of one Sceva, a Jew, and chief of the priests, which did so. And the evil spirit answered and said, Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are ye? And the man in whom the evil spirit was leaped on them, and overcame them, and prevailed against them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded".
A book like this circumvents that truth and can actually put the uninformed in danger. Work on your relationship with the Lord and with coming into conformance with His will. Draw near to Him and He will draw near to you. Then He will give you the desires of your heart, but I assure you, the desires of your heart will change in His Presence.
Image for Prayers That Rout Demons