Haleigh Johnson

1. Do you think you would have the same fight within you to stay alive, if you were involved with this accident? 2. How do you think your family would respond during this difficult time? 3. If you were the driver of the dump truck how would you feel about the accident?

Haleigh Johnson 1.Yes, because there are people out there praying for you. Even though he doesn’t know what happened he is still fighting everyday.

2. My family would be really worried and scared. I think my mom would be really scared because she has been in an accident before than took her friend they were only 19 and in the book he is 18.

3. I would feel really bad about it if I was the dump truck driver because he almost nearly lost his life because of the dump truck.
Image for Iron Heart