~Akweley♡Mazarae♥~★☆★oblivion★☆★~I CAN'T BREATHE~

What series should I read first? Is it okay to read these books out of order? I don't want to be too confused...

To answer questions about Infinity, please sign up.
Fiona Sherrilyn Kenyon has a "reading order" of sorts. It recommends that you read this first book after book 16 in the Dark Hunter series. I definitely did not do that since I didn't that at first, but it didn't take away from either of the stories. Both series contains some spoilers of the other, so it's a matter of personal preference.
Christine Woo Honestly I read this series first and I'm not very sure about the others yet, but I know this one for sure is superb! The books are pretty understandable I think if you read them out of order. I noticed that she re explained a lot of information in each new book. So I don't think you'llo be too confused. I can grantee though that you really shouldn't be confused if you start out with this series :)
Image for Infinity
by Sherrilyn Kenyon (Goodreads Author)