Brielle
Brielle asked:

People tell me this book has the same concept as 'The Selection' by Kiera Cass. Is it as good as the Selection?

To answer questions about Matched, please sign up.
Molly Sheridan I liked it ,but in my opinion the selection was better and had more action then Matched. I think you should still read it if you liked the Hunger Games or Divergent.
Addison Dixon The story is somewhat similar. Except in Matched, 17 year old couples are--"matched" (hence the title), which is different from the whole Prince Maxon choosing a girl to be his wife out of 35 (or whatever) girls. The only similarities--I believe--are that both books are futuristic-based and the romance. Aside from that, Matched is more laid-back than The Selection. Not as much action. If that helps any.
Image for Matched
by Ally Condie (Goodreads Author)