Evelyn
Evelyn asked:

I read this many years ago in a Readers digest omnibus, and liked it thought I cannot remember much about it now. But if I lijed it then, you can be sure it is worth reading now. Would it be worth going back to it again? Evelyn.

To answer questions about A Tree Grows in Brooklyn, please sign up.
Karen Thysen definitely yes. I read it as a youth and now as a mature adult, enjoying all that went over my head the first time.
Vickie yes, yes, yes! It is so good! I have read it and re-read it many times I love it that much. You can't put it down almost. Yes! Read it!
Terri Try the audiobook version. It is the story you loved before, performed brilliantly.
Gina Definitely read it again! I enjoyed it so much more the 2nd time around.
Iris Definitely. If you relate to it once, then it will forever be a warm memory to you, because childhood is something that everyone has had to go through and something that everyone wants to relive.
Jocelyn Jazmen maybe watch the film version, and see if the story re-captures your heart ;)
Image for A Tree Grows in Brooklyn