Kate
Kate asked:

Just finished book 2. I found myself skipping page after page of the cringe-inducing & obviously doomed romance between Cassie & Alpha Male Number 2 (or was it three?). It was so drawn out. Is the word "Dan" on this page? Swipe left. While I want to know what happens next, I worry that book 3 will be more of the same. So how much of book 3 is Peter (or someone else) mooning over an oblivious Cassie?

To answer questions about All the Stars in the Sky, please sign up.
Kiki That's sad. I loved Dan and he broke my heart. The third book both Peter and Cassie are very focused on the survival survival and not starving and there is very little romance until the end, but their relationship is beautiful and intense the entire time. The book is so perfect.
Nicole Caselius I couldn't disagree more. I mean, yes, Dan was obviously a doomed romance from the start, but that was sort of the point. I think you missed the importance of his impact in Cassie's acceptance of her loss and in realizing that she could still care about others and herself. Maybe if you hadn't skipped through it all you would have a better understanding.
karen lynn sonsky Book 3, all the stars in the sky, takes care of Dan & brings in several new charactors that have more charactor development, and lives lost among the original group. Members. Esp, After a terrible encounter, There are. Lots of gory zombie/ survivor fights with Lexers , but also more romance and family / group growth. / expansion.
. I found book 3 of to be both harrowing & even fun at times
Image for All the Stars in the Sky
by Sarah Lyons Fleming (Goodreads Author)