Alma A
Alma A asked:

If I'm 13 will I like this book or is it to late to love this book?

Fanny Back then when I was 13, I really enjoy reading this book. For me it's cool, because I like adventurous magical journey, and I can relate with all the friendship and school life aspect.

Maybe you should give it a try, read 1 or 2 chapter, just to see whether you'll like it or not.
Beth Oxton It is NEVER EVER to late to enjoy Harry potter
Liz I'm almost 32 and I still love it. It's never too late to fall in love with a book :-)
Linnea Yes! I read it when I was younger (in Swedish) but just re-read it (in English) and I am 22. I loved it even more this time.
Amelia Solum Yes yes yes!!! You will definitely love it. I started reading them when I was what... 7 maybe? And I still love them. My younger sister read them when she was 8, so I think you will LOVE it!! It's perfect for any age, 7-50!!!
bro yes. this book is right for everybody. i'm 10 and love it, but friend is 13 and loves it.
Image for Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone