Emily
Emily asked:

Oh how I wish I'd discovered these when all 3 were already out!! I loved Bound for Hell and I just want to sit and read through the other two!! 5 stars for the first one!!? sorry, no question, just wanted to say how much I'm looking forward to the rest!

To answer questions about Bound for Salvation, please sign up.
Kendra Leigh Hi Emily, I'm so glad you enjoyed Bound for Hell! Look out for the unveiling of Bound for Salvation's cover this coming Friday 15th May! I can't wait for all to see it. It's also now available for pre-order, so you can be sure to see it there in your kindle on 16th June. Hope you'll drop me a line to let me know what you think - I love to hear from readers. Thanks again for your lovely comments! Kendra :-)
P.S I would be so grateful if you could rate Bound for Hell for me -thanks so much!
Emily OOOH Thanks Kendra, this is like Christmas morning!! I am way behind, but I have 1500 books on my Kindle and I rarely come up for air! I will take care of posting reviews! Are you on Twitter? I am @epd1228
Image for Bound for Salvation
by Kendra Leigh (Goodreads Author)