Arieke Veenstra

I want to try this book but maybe the information about the dinosaurs might be too much? I really don't know all the names of the different dinosaurs, would that really hinder the reaing experience?

To answer questions about Jurassic Park, please sign up.
Bob Buchko The Chaos Theory parts are way more complex than the dino info. Seem a little irrelevant, too. If I were designing a theme park, I don't think I'd ask for a chaos theory mathematician to conduct an analysis. Whaaa?
Benji It's not too much. Some of them are a bit hard to know how to pronounce instinctively, but it's not too hard to Google these days. The actual information, the writer fills in the details. It's a bit much to take in - and not always accurate - but is helpful for the reading experience. As far as the different species' goes, just as in the movie(s), there aren't that many. So, you won't have to become familiar with a whole list of dinosaur names or anything.
R4 No, it's all right. I'm don't know names of the different dinosaurs too. But there are information about science theory of extinctions and related things. And there are not so much dinosaurs in book.
Image for Jurassic Park