Tiffany Price
Tiffany Price asked:

Will there be a continuation of this book? It left it pretty open.

To answer questions about Cover Him With Darkness, please sign up.
Asteropê On her website it says:
"I am currently writing the second in The Watchers trilogy which started with Cover Him with Darkness. Its working title is The Valleys of the Earth." (http://janineashbless.com/Coming.php)

Her blog also says: "I'm currently writing the follow-up to Cover Him with Darkness, called The Valleys of the Earth. The third in the Watchers trilogy will be called The Treasuries of the Stars."

Though no date is given, for the update (when it was added to her sites) or for the release.

So, yes, there will be a continuation. When they'll be available? Who knows at this time. Soon, I hope.
ᑭᑌᑎƳᗩ [Punya Reviews...] I'd like to know the answer too. When is the sequel coming? Loved this book, but the waiting is rather torturous. It's been over a year. *sigh*
Image for Cover Him With Darkness
by Janine Ashbless (Goodreads Author)