Karen Weber
Karen Weber asked:

Has anyone read this? Is it as good as it seems in the description? I noticed the author has written a bunch of other "Witch" books and she may be settling in to a formula...

To answer questions about The Silver Witch, please sign up.
Courtenay I am what some might call a connoisseur of all things "witch" and I can assure you, that Paula Brackston is DEFINITELY the author to read if stories about witches is something you love. I've read three so far, The Winter Witch, The Silver Witch, and am half way through The Witch's Daughter. Each book is about a different set of characters, so there's no order in which you must read them, but read them you must.... IF you love witches! Happy reading!
Gail Cleare I loved it. And all her books are very different, about different kinds of witches at different time periods, in totally different settings. The only thing they all have in common, aside from the wonderful writing, is that the main character of each book is, indeed, a witch. I think all these books are excellent.
Angie Loooooooved it. It was very enthralling and intriguing.

I haven't read any of her other books yet, but now I definitely want to. A+ in my book.
Cindy I am currently reading this and love the way it is written so far. This is my first Paula Brackston book and I'm looking forward to reading more.
Marie Z Johansen I am a very big fan of Paula Brackston's books and am currently reading, and very much enjoying, this book. Honestly, I have not met a Paula Brackston's book that I haven't liked.

This one took me just a it to slide into...but all that was a perfect set up for what comes next in the book...now I can't put it down.
Gwen Karen....Silver Witch is a very good book. Blackstone is a wonderful story teller. All the "Witch" books are great and all VERY different.
Image for The Silver Witch
by Paula Brackston (Goodreads Author)