tzinnamon
tzinnamon asked:

I found this mention of a sequel in the back of "I was a Famous Rock Star" ("The sequel to I Was a Famous Rock Star is now available here. The book, My Stepbrother the Rock Star, centers around Ezra. Here is an excerpt of the first chapter.") However that link took me to Amazon & no mention of the 'Stepbrother" book. When is it coming out?

To answer questions about I Was a Famous Rock Star, please sign up.
Alexandra Hi Tzinnamon! So sorry it's taking so long... I wasn't able to press the publish button until yesterday evening.

The book is still under review by amazon, but I'm hoping that it goes live in the next few hours. I wonder if the title is making it take a bit longer than normal. Anyway you should hopefully be able to get it fairly soon :-)
Image for I Was a Famous Rock Star
by Alexandra Ainsworth (Goodreads Author)