John Long
John Long asked:

I highly enjoyed this book! Has it been released with a new cover, yet? I heard it's going to be re-released with a new cover that represents the Hallmark movie of the same name. It's be great if the book would come with a free dvd of the movie, because I don 't get the Hallmark Movie Channel. Just Hallmark Channel.

To answer questions about Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder, please sign up.
Jim Welke Yes, the books have been re-released with a new cover. The new cover has the stars from the Hallmark Mystery Movie on it, in full color. I've see the re-released books in Barnes & Noble, in the mystery section, not the cooking section, lol. I've got the original covers and personally, I like the drawings of the food item, you might be able to find them at a used book store.
Image for Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder
by Joanne Fluke (Goodreads Author)