Amber Stone
Amber Stone asked:

why has no one made a list of all the movie titles mentioned throughout the series why agggg???????????

jess! these are the ones i found in the boyfriend list!!
- Taxi Driver
- Movies where the couples hate each other half the time: Ten Things I Hate About You. One Fine Day. When Harry Met Sally. You've Got Mail. Intolerable Cruelty. The African Queen. Addicted to Love. Bringing Up Baby. The Goodbye Girl. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days. As Good As It Gets. French Kiss. Groundhog Day. A Life Less Ordinary.
- Movies where after breaking up, it turns out the man actually loves the women madly and can't exist without her: Pretty Woman. An Officer and a Gentleman. Bridget Jone's Diary. The Truth About Cats and Dogs. Reality Bites. Jerry Maguire. Persuasion. High Fidelity. Say Anything. Notting Hill. Grease. Four Weddings and a Funeral. Runaway Bride.
- Nightmare on Elm Street
- Carrie
- Movies where the apparently hopeless dorky guy who's been there all along eventually gets the girl: The Wedding Singer. Dumb and Dumber. When Harry Met Sally. There's Something About Mary. Beauty and the Beast. While You Were Sleeping. Revenge of the Nerds. Lots of Woody Allen movies. (ew)
- The Breakfast Club
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex But Were Afraid to Ask
Danielle ♥ If I read this series, I will note the movie references as I read and post them here :)
Sαɾαԋ ♥† Ikr. In this one there's Pretty Woman, Groundhog Day, You've Got Mail, Jerry Maguire.. That's all I remember D:
Image for The Boyfriend List
by E. Lockhart (Goodreads Author)