Linda Whitehead

what do you think of this book?

To answer questions about The Dinner, please sign up.
Eric
The Reading Bibliophile It is a good book <spoiler>Sociopathy exists. Unfortunately I have met quite a few sociopaths in my life, I could say about a dozen of them and I'm only in my early 40s. Reading such books allows us, as readers, to identify those cold-blooded people more easily</spoiler>.
Emily Absolutely loathed it. There were so many parts that didn't make sense and had nothing to do with the story line. All of the characters were annoying, and I don't think it's a stretch to call some of them sociopaths. I honestly wish I hadn't read it.
Christina I loved it. It made my top ten favorite books of all time. With that said, my taste is a little warped. One criticism I hear often is there is not even one likable character. For some, that is a deal breaker.
Image for The Dinner