Yara
Yara asked:

Can you read this as a freestanding novel (will you be able to enjoy this story if you don't read the sequel(s))?

To answer questions about A Thousand Pieces of You, please sign up.
Morgan Fleming I think so. I am not dying to read the next two, but I might. I think it is a pretty complete story without the sequels. It doesn't end on a cliffhanger.
Leticia Porter Personally I read every book in a series even if it ends on a cliff hanger or not but I loved the second book (I accidentally read the second first) I think it is amazing and but beware if you read the second book you'll be dying to read the 3rd because the second book does end on a cliff hanger. Just make your own opinion if you really don't want to read the second book don't but it is amazing
Image for A Thousand Pieces of You
by Claudia Gray (Goodreads Author)