Barbara Duke
Barbara Duke asked:

Have any of you read or reading Falcon, does it sound as exciting as Ronie's other books?

To answer questions about Falcon, please sign up.
Jan Matlock I have read all three in this series, and to say they are great is an understatement. Falcon, like the first two, is action-packed, fast moving, and will keep you turning the pages too far into the night. Typically, this would not be a subject I would read, but when I read the reviews, I ventured into the first book. After the first few pages, I was hooked. This author wields words like a sword, and every word on the page has purpose. If you appreciate well-written dialogue, tension, and good plot you won't go wrong with this. I almost never use a 5-star rating but this one deserves that and more.
Kara Peck It is! I almost want to say it's her best so far! I hate it when my expectations aren't met, so I won't make you expect that. I can say she pulled no punches! It's at par with the other two in the series:) Hope that helps!
Image for Falcon
by Ronie Kendig (Goodreads Author)