Plum-crazy
Plum-crazy asked:

So did the reverse R actually mean anything? I only ask because I noticed on one review the opening comment of: The cover and title typography says “I’m smart and edgy! See that reverse ‘R’? It probably means something related to why the blonde chick wants you to keep quiet. Don’t you want to know why?” There's no such reference on my copy so am just curious!

To answer questions about The Good Girl, please sign up.
Jamie Gregory Probably simply because she's not actually a good girl...supposed to be a hint about her character.
Hannah G I've tried looking for an answer to this question in so many places! Dissapointed to find their isn't much discussion on it. I watched an interview with Mary Kubica and she said she wanted to leave it up to the readers to decide what the backwards "R" means. Its so pervasive throughout the book I was hoping that I would have come up with a better explanation by the end.. The only thing I can come up with is that the whole title is figuratively backwards. In the end she doesn't end up being "the good girl" at all. In fact she is the complete opposite of that. I'm not satisfied with that though. Was hoping to get others opinons as well!
Image for The Good Girl
by Mary Kubica (Goodreads Author)