Sally Bennett
Sally Bennett asked:

Can someone please tell me if on Page 3, first paragraph, shouldn't the word "chords" be "cords"? I'd intended to read the first chapter last night, but I spent too much time staring at the page, trying to discern if I was missing something and wondering if proofreading is a dying skill. And if this isn't an error, please enlighten me. All I can envision is her gadgets making music and that isn't making sense to me

Kristin Lajeunesse Hi Sally! Kristin (the author) here. :) I think you're correct though I vaguely remember having a conversation with one of the editors about this. But I can't seem to find our notes on the matter. I'll definitely bring it to the attention of the publisher though. Thank you. :) xo
Image for Will Travel For Vegan Food