Cyp
Cyp asked:

Anyone out there who knows another book like Scarlet? Preferably another Robin Hood romance, suffering from withdrawal after rereading Scarlet and Lady Thief, haha.

To answer questions about Scarlet, please sign up.
Leah Moore Woods I LOVE Robin Hood books - I have a whole Goodreads shelf for them!
favorites include:
The Outlaws of Sherwood by Robin McKinley
(no magic, great romance),
Rowan Hood Series by Nancy Springer
(main character is the daughter of Robin, druidic magic)
Lady of the Forest by Jennifer Roberson
(adult fantasy, Maid Marian is the main character)
And I agree with Miss Swan, Maid Marian by Elsa Watson is also very good!
Kelsey Not Robin Hood related, but I just finished the His Fair Assassin series which is about medieval assassin nuns. Excellent series!
Swandaughter Hello! I just finished Scarlet today, and I loved it! Robin Hood is possibly my favorite historical hero to read about. I would recommend Maid Marian by Elsa Watson as a great Robin Hood read... I haven't re-read it in some time, but I remember liking it a lot. :)
Stella Alden Hi Cyp, 'How To Train Your Knight' by Stella Marie Alden and is from the same era and involves a feisty heroine and a Templar knight. You might like it. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00WRNKOOU
Misti I liked Robin: Lady of Legend which also had a gender-bent take on the Robin Hood legend. It's by R.M. Arce-Jaeger
Essie M If you like Robin Hood romance, I highly recommend The Forest Queen by Betsy Cornwell. It's a YA telling of Robin Hood with a bit of a twist: the Robin Hood character is female.
Ashley Six of Crows and Throne of Glass
Ruth Hello. :) I would have to agree that Maid Marian by Elsa Watson is quite good. :)
Image for Scarlet
by A.C. Gaughen (Goodreads Author)