Maida
Maida asked:

If you have not read the Going Home Series, I think most readers would find it fascinating and very informative on the way of survival. Have you read it yet?

To answer questions about Going Home, please sign up.
Sandra Wheeler I have read the whole series and anxiously await the next book in the series. The way it is written, it s so possible for it to actually happen any day. To believe our government would be involved in something like this is staggering but true. With all the rumors of FEMA camps, and martial law and etc. We would be foolish to not believe , at least a little bit, that this could happen. As I read this series, I noticed dozens of other books put out at about the same time with the same story line. I decided to be prepared is the most sensible thing to do. Whether and EMP ever happens or not. If you are interested in the next life after Marshall law, read these books.
Cathleen I just finished it. I don't know if most readers would find it fascinating and informative, but it has an appeal for preppers.
Image for Going Home
by A. American (Goodreads Author)