Tommy Rittner
Tommy Rittner asked:

When did you add Rebbeca Chambers?! She was in the movies but I don't remmeber her being in the books, I only remember Chris Redfeild and Claire Redfeild.

To answer questions about Resident Evil: Zero Hour, please sign up.
Miguel I love the S. D. Perry versions, those books are just like being inside the games, all the resident evil movies sucks, they have nothing in common with the games, who the fuck is Alice?
Michael Smolinski Rebecca Chambers technically made her debut in the original Resident Evil game but didn't become a playable character until the made the game Resident Evil 0.
Patrick Rebecca was never in the movies...only in the games and so far she's only had one appearance and that was Resident Evil 0 but she will be in the next Resident Evil CGI film by Capcom.
idgaf I don't remember her being in the movie. What's number of the movie?
Image for Resident Evil
by S.D. Perry (Goodreads Author)