بینش بھٹہ

anyone who doesn't read, believe or follow the book has no right to decide the author since reading a book begins with introduction of author, and if you keep flagging Muslims it just shows your prejudice, and not so freedom of speech, the why do that? why?

To answer questions about القرآن الكريم, please sign up.
George Stating that people 'who doesn't read, believe or follow the book has no right to decide the author' makes no sense.

I could write a book, claim that it was written by god, and I'm pretty sure that almost everyone would disagree with me. Which would obviously be 100% correct. It's the same with the Quran.
Agustin I did read the Quran but I don't believe nor follow it. And yes, it IS freedom of speech. What you're saying is extremely childish and totalitarian.
Yahya Alshamy what difference does it make if someone calls the Author Anonymous or God? It really doesn't matter. We muslims are sure it's from God so it doesn't matter what others say. but to allow it to officially be written by God means the bible, torah, and many other books will claim the same. Basically it's going to be a joke. Anonymous is way better in my opinion.
Image for القرآن الكريم