Sandy Todd
Sandy Todd asked:

For those who have read this book...would it be appropriate for a 13 year old female? My granddaughter is really into learning about Marilyn Monroe as well as collecting Marilyn memorabilia.

To answer questions about A Dream Called Marilyn, please sign up.
Mercedes Hi Sandy. Great question. As far as the 'heat' level goes of this book, I'd rate it as mild. Marilyn goes for a swim in the nude, but the characters do not get intimate. The main character does struggle with his desires for Marilyn, but that's as far as it goes. Maybe you read it first? I'd be happy to gift a copy to your Kindle, if you're interested. Totally up to you, though, about her reading it, and I love and admire that you care enough about your granddaughter to ask. Thanks!
Image for A Dream Called Marilyn
by Mercedes King (Goodreads Author)