Micah
Micah asked:

Is it worth reading the entire series for this book? I am currently on the 2nd and not particularly enjoying it. Is the ending a cliff hanger or is it good?

To answer questions about Execution, please sign up.
Ericah yes i also thught the 2 one was confusing leaving the third book to be my favorite but the series is pretty good
Scott Coffman I agree with what several here are saying in that the third book is the best. After that, the action just gets out of control, and the plot falls to pieces. Maybe stop after the third book and pretend it's the end?
Damian Mcmichael i would, the second one was a bit slow and boring to me as well but the next three books were some of my favorites (death sentence being my personal) But again, yes because starting from the second book a lot of questions are answered and even more pop up along the way. but the series is great overall and it could still be good if you skip to execution, but you'll enjoy it a lot more if you read it beginning to end
713Evan It is a very good series and I reccomend finishing it highly.
Cat If you don't like the second book, you might not like the rest of the series. The ending of this book is very good though. It resolves a lot of stuff without feeling forced.
Image for Execution
by Alexander Gordon Smith (Goodreads Author)